Invest with Us
Open Account Online
To open an account at Eventide Funds, please review the prospectus and decide which type of account you wish to open. Eventide offers individual or joint standard investment accounts, as well as several tax-advantaged accounts: Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, UGMA/UTMA and a Coverdell College Savings account.
For Individual Investors:
Account applications can be submitted online or via mail using one of the forms below:
- New Account Application (Non-IRA, Non-ESA)
- New IRA Application (Roth & Traditional) Please also note the IRA Disclosure Statement and Custodial Agreement.
- New Coverdell Education Savings Account (“ESA”) Application
- New SIMPLE IRA Account Application (Savings Incentive Match PLan for Employees)
For accounts involving the rollover of funds from a 401(k), or another IRA, the application process requires:
- If you do not already have one, open an an IRA Account with Eventide using the New IRA Application.
- For IRA or 401(k) accounts, Download and complete the IRA Transfer of Assets Form.
- Mail the IRA Transfer of Assets Form Form and most recent Account Statement (from current account custodian) to shareholder services.
For standard accounts the application process requires:
- If you do not already have one, open a standard account using the New Account Application.
- Download and complete the Non-Qualified Transfer Of Assets Form. Note that the first section of the form is to be filled in with information about the account from which you are transferring.
- Mail the Transfer Form and most recent Account Statement (from current account custodian) to shareholder services.
PO Box 541150
Omaha, NE 68154
4221 N. 203rd Street, Suite 100
Elkhorn, NE 68022
With any questions, do not hesitate to call us toll free at: 877-771-3836 x1.
Eventide Asset Management, LLC is the Adviser to Eventide Mutual Funds. An investor should consider a fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing or sending money. This and other important information can be found in the prospectus of the fund. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Eventide Mutual Funds are distributed by Northern Lights Distributors, LLC, Member FINRA, which is not affiliated with Eventide Asset Management, LLC.